We played in the lake daily. We took our labs, Sage and Izzy and they were wonderful! They loved swimming in the lake and the kids all had fun getting to play with them. We rode the Tram to the top of Mt. Howard and hiked up there. We rode horses, go-carts, bumper boats. We ate ice-cream and yummy snacks. We played games. We petted deer, and chipmunks, and other friendly rodents. We rented peddle boats, and motor boats. The kids rode bikes and enjoyed being covered in dirt 24/7. I enjoyed getting to see my brothers who I don't get to see that often. I enjoyed the time with my wonderful Sister-in-Laws, who are wonderful talented women. We didn't have cell phone, TV, computers, or anything that normally distracts us from our family. It was wonderful to have time to just spend as a family. To enjoy one another's company without all of the distractions of everyday life. Randy and I decided this is something we should do more often. It was one of my most favorite family vacations I have ever had. We were able to spend time together and have a wonderful time!
Here are a few of my favorite of hundreds of pictures. For some reason it starts in the middle.. I have no clue why. Scroll to the top to see all of the pictures. You don't want to miss one! lol.
| Click to play Make your own Smilebox |



4 comments:
What a fun trip! Looks like a great time for everyone!!
That sounds like a wonderful trip. I love the deer picture--crazy that it wasn't afraid of you guys at all!
so fun... tfs!
What a fun vacation. I think we might have to give that place a shot sometime!! I think the kids would love it.
Post a Comment