Monday, August 20, 2007

And I Will Cherish You.

For the rest of my life.. I will be your Wife!! Eight years ago I married Prince Charming. The Man of my Dreams. I am the luckiest girl alive. Married to the best man in the UNIVERSE! I was thinking about it and realizing how quickly the time has passed. I still remember the first time I laid eyes on him. I was at a fireside with another guy.. and I met him. I thought he was pretty smokin' hot. And that next week I went to institute and I wasn't sure which class to go to. He showed up and said come with me to D&C and I said sure. And I went. A month later we went to a fireside together and he kissed me that night. And let me tell you.. I went in didn't say a word and thought I could kiss him for the rest of my life. Two months later we were engaged, and 4 months after that we were married. Just seven months after first laying eyes on this man I was his wife. Head over feet in love and thrilled with every minute! And guess what? I still am! We exchanged gifts a couple of weeks ago.. we were both too giddy to show the other one what we bought for them. I sold his old GPS unit and bought him a newer, better GPS unit for all of his geocaching. He has been positively thrilled with it.. or so he says. And he.. well he rocked it. Seriously rocked it. I got a blue bag.. with a blue box inside that was tied with a pretty white ribbon. I opened it and found the most beautiful necklace to go with my beautiful birthday bracelet. You remember that right? Just one more piece of the set.. the earrings and my set will be complete. Any guesses what Christmas might bring! He totally spoiled me. We celebrated on Friday going out and having time to ourselves. He is out of town for business until Wednesday. I miss him. But we get to celebrate everyday all year long.
Okay.. if you don't want to hear me gush anymore.. stop reading now! But if you want to know how I really feel.. continue on.
I love you Randy.. more than yesterday less than tomorrow. You are my world. You make me complete. I am better because of you. I enjoy each day with you.. the laughter and joy you feel my life with. The broken brownie pan we can laugh about, the silly things you do. The help that you are. The compassion you have for me and your willingness to help whenever you see I need it.. and even before I know I need it. The way you have made me laugh more.. even when I don't want to. You have lightened my heart, made my life complete. I love the father you are to our children, and the example you are. The way you know how to make me laugh when I try my hardest not to. You have shown me how to truly love and to give my full self. I am better because I know you, because you are in my life. You support me in all my crazy hair brained ideas, and in my crazy jump in two feet and over commit because I believe I can do it all. You are there when I can't sleep because I realize I am complete overwhelmed and you help me to see the picture and that I can do it.. to step back and look at one thing at a time. I love the way you love me.. the way you show it, and the joy bring into my life. I love you, you are my eternal sweetheart. Happy 8th Anniversary.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations! Your words about your hubby are so sweet! And yeah, he totally spoiled you :D

Kim said...

okay... That was a total tear jerker. Congratulations!!

lackrik said...

awe! Happy Anniversary!

This year was #8 for us too! :)

Anonymous said...

Your story is too sweet! I love it, and that picture of you two is adorable. You look so in love!

Jia

www.newlywives.blogspot.com
www.semiholistichousewife.blogspot.com
www.fleetingglimpseofeternity.blogspot.com