Every summer we swim a lot. And every summer we get pictures of us jumping off of the diving board and doing crazy things. It is tradition. We swam today and I realized I didn't have any of those pictures this year from the pool. We had them from boating, and from camping but no pool pictures. So I decided today was probably my last chance and I had better jump all over it. So here are our latest crazy jump pictures. 





I cannot believe that it is September. We have had a busy summer. We played with friends, we camped, we boated, Randy learned to wakeboard, so did I! We had a chance to do some great family things.. we went to Silverwood.. which I have never blogged about. The pictures come to think of it are still on my other camera. Today was our last hoorah for summer.



6 comments:
So much fun! We swam yesterday too, but it was in our own little 3' pool in the back yard. Wait... is that pool yours?? Totally jealous if it is ... :)
And what do you have to worry about? You look great and your swim suit is dang cute :D
those pictures are so cute, And I wish I could jump and pose like that.
Love the pics, but if that's what you have to do when you hit your 200th post, I'm going to stop blogging! Yea you!!
We came home a day early from camping...lets just say Tanner was "ready" to be home! We went boating and LOVED our 'last day of summer'....kind of sad though...sigh!
You look awesome in your super-cute swimsuit....go girl!
Woo-hoo! You look so cute in your swimsuit. Is that modbe?
Yeah it is totally Modbe! I freaking love my suit. And thanks for the super nice compliments.. you are too kind.
Love the pics. You don't look bad at all, don't know why it was a big deal to post it. Looks like you guys had a great summer finale.
Jia
www.newlywives.blogspot.com
www.semiholistichousewife.blogspot.com
www.fleetingglimpseofeternity.blogspot.com
www.fangirlrantings.blogspot.com
Post a Comment