Saturday, August 11, 2007

Home!

I had a quick and very fun trip to Las Vegas this week.. and I went all by myself. I was able to see some great friends, and had some terrific photo shoots... the reason behind the trip. I will get pictures up in the next week on the other blog.



I hung out with Charlotte and her fiance and sweet little boy. We visited caught up and just had a great time! And I got to meet Elizabeth and she was just so much fun! Nothing like getting to visit with good girlfriends and catch up on life. It was just great!



I was able to shop.. and eat good food. I went with my friend Jenni to the Luxor.. I wanted to go up the Inclinator.. (Elevator that goes at an angle). But you had to have a room key. I kindly asked someone to hole the elevator and jumped on with them. Jenni and I went up the Inclinator.. and got off at the top. And neither one wanted to get back on. We were sick. Motion sick. The view was awesome... but then we had to get back on... I wasn't looking forward to it at all. We went down and I decided I am content to never stay there because I never want to go on the Inclinator again.



I was able to relax and enjoy great company and just have a nice time. I was excited to get back home to see my kids.. and go to their Soccer Game just in time. I missed Randy and was so excited to be with him again. I did enjoy my trip and look forward to going back to Vegas in November for the wedding!

5 comments:

The Bloxham Bunch said...

How fun! It's funny how much you miss your spouse after only a few days. I can barely handle one without Jared!

Melissa said...

That sounds like so much fun! What a great trip for you to take!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good time. How was the soccer game? Enjoy being home, see ya in Nov. Jenni

Gran said...

Lee,
Please stop by my blog you have been honored with an award.

Darci said...

Ha ha about the Luxor. Been there done that. Even just looking down made me queesy.