Saturday, August 18, 2007

Photography.. it makes me better.

One of the many reasons I am a better Mother, and Wife because of my camera.

This was supposed to be dessert. Yummy gooey brownies fresh out of the oven.. and dropped on my floor. My freshly clean floor that you could eat off of.. and I would if glass wasn't through out it. I grabbed my camera asked Randy to jump in, but he kindly declined. He burned his hand and dropped them.. it is okay. It happens. No one was hurt.. and well I don't have to run tonight. So it is all good.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh rats!! They look like they would have been good... you have a better perspective on things than I do :)

Jen said...

Bummer about the brownies, but good you can see the funny side. Doesn't that always make things easier. It was great to see you and Randy while we were in town btw. Thanks for letting us visit! You can see what's happening with us on our blog at www.mcdonaldfamilyfun.blogspot.com

Take care!!

EarlGirl said...

What a great moment to capture. It turns the really annoying into a funny memory.