Thursday, November 22, 2007
Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope that today is a wonderful day! I hope you eat too much turkey. Gorge on the pie and don't feel the least bit guilty for it. I hope you laugh so hard your cheeks hurt. I hope you feel the love of those you are surrounded by so much that you think your heart might burst with joy and love. I hope you remember all those you are thankful for. I hope you remeber the pilgrims who came here and the first Thanksgiving so long ago. I hope you talk about things you are Thankful for. I hope you are as excited for tomorrow as I am. I hope you have a Wonderful Thanksgiving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I was watching The Today Show a couple of days ago, and they were giving a total of the calories that one could consume from one plate of Thanksgiving dinner. It was an insane amount. I think the traditional plate of turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, ect...was like 3000 calories. But the best part about it was that I DO NOT CARE!!!! I can't wait to down all of those fat calories!!! Mmmmm, bring it on baby!
Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow, I'm a stay-at-home on Black Friday kind of girl :)
Happy Thanksgiving!!
I hope you have success on black friday. Are you a go at the crack of dawn kinda girl or do you wait until later?? I'm usually a crack of dawn girl, but I think I'm gonna skip it this year with the baby and there really aren't as many motivating deals for what I need this year so...I'll head out at a less ungodly hour than my usual 3:30-4:00 am. :) Happy shopping!
Post a Comment