Monday, November 05, 2007

Sew Much.

I love wearing new clothes. I love having new clothes. Face it I love clothes, a lot. I decided Saturday afternoon that I needed a new dress for Sunday. I just had to have one. Randy was playing paintball while I sewed myself a new dress. I am pretty darn proud. This one went much faster than my last one. And I am totally digging making my own clothes that are tailored just for me. Long enough sleeves, the bust line doesn't stop half way making me look all saggy. The skirt is long enough and I just feel great in it. That is the way clothes are supposed to fit, and usually for me to find the right fit I spend way too much money on them. My sewing machine is helping me to be cost effective. I get new clothes for a fraction of the price, and they fit me perfectly. Yippee! And now for your viewing pleasure, my newest creation.

On a side note if you would like to see an uber cute family go here and look at the slide show! Happy Monday!!

5 comments:

tharker said...

The dress is awesome! Red is definitely a great color for you Lee!

The family photos on your other blog are very cute too. Great work! Did you get my email that I sent back to you? Just want to make sure : )

EarlGirl said...

Hoo wee! Looking good!

Alissa said...

so. VERY. awesome! totally jealous.

Melissa said...

I have never been brave enough to try and sew for myself... maybe I should! Your things are so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the dress. I can't believe you made it in an afternoon. Very cool! I also loved the new photos.