Saturday, November 24, 2007
It's Cold!
Holy cow the temperatures have dropped. It is cold. What happened to my nice fall weather where the 30's was the low for the night, not the high for the day. I have things planned.. I need nice weather. Thankfully when it started to rain an itsy bit today it stopped. Just in time. I spent a hour out in the brisk cold taking pictures of Tiffani's beautiful family! It was a wonderful time and helped me to forget about the cold. I hope they had as much fun as I did.. and I hope they have defrosted. Here are a few pictures to enjoy. And there will be more up on my photo blog once I proof them! Nevermind that last sentence.. I am done. I couldn't help myself.. I was on a roll, so go look at the other blog.. and there are a few more!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Oh Lee, these are so cute! If these three are that cute, I cannot wait to see the rest! Thank you so much for braving the cold with us, we had a great time too!
These are fantastic. Lee you did a wonderful job on a beautiful family! Tiff you guys look great. BTW, Lee, this is Kristen and I check Tiff's blog all the time. So I thought I'd comment on your photos. You really did a great job! I love the one of the kids in the leaves and Spencer and Tiffani in the background. CUTE idea!
Wow!! Those are incredible!!! So darn cute!!
(I am tiffani's sister in law, by the way)
fantastic job Lee!! I'm hoping that Tiffani will post more on her blog :)
by golly.... those are great!
Lee, if your stat counter is going crazy, I apologize. No it's not because I have so many readers checkin it out...nope that's just me...I've come back like a gillion times....sorry I can't help it! They are so fantastic!!!
Wow, great job Lee!
So darn cute! I'm calling you to book my photo shoot! Wow. I just love them.
You did such a great job! They turned out amazing.
Post a Comment