I have a secret. A secret that might have people hunting me down over. Tomatoes might be thrown at me over it.. but don't hate me for being me. My secret...
I can't stand Michael Buble. So not my style. I know it is the latest CRAZE, the hip thing to do or something but I like to do my own thing and well.. he so doesn't do it for me. I so don't get it. Give me Nickelback, Green Day, Blink 182, The Fray, see where my taste are. I even like some country.. but that is not my thing. There it is out. I feel better. Do you? For most women I know probably not. Don't try and change my mind, it won't work.
Do you have a secret?
Saturday, November 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Your secret is safe, and shared, with me! Can't stand him either. I'll take Harry Connick, Jr. any day of the week (and twice on Sunday) over Michael Buble. You are not alone in this Lee. I promise!
It's o.k. I still love you. I do enjoy his music when I'm in the right, mellow mood, but you don't have to! :)
Have you ever checked out the music in my sidebar?? No Michael Buble for me either... you're brave to blog about it ;)
So I headed over to iTunes 'cause I have no idea who Michael Buble is, even though I know some girls who are head over heels for his music...
I'm sticking with you. Good gravy, he's just Harry Connick, Jr. the II. And HC Jr. was just like Sinatra. Love Sinatra, love HC, Jr. That's enough.
I guess I should be grateful he's bringing some of the classics to younger people.
Okay. I'm not sure if we can be friends anymore.
Just kidding!
I still love ya too Lee, even if you do like Nickelback!
My secret is no secret...I love me some Buble! But I will respect your wishes and WILL NOT try to change your mind : )
This was a cute post by the way.
Post a Comment