I am busy trying to make sure I am ready for Vegas. We leave Friday. I have camera batteries charging, memory cards clearing, and gear getting organized. I am picking up my new luggage tomorrow, and getting things squared away. Laundry is almost all done so the kids will have plenty of clean clothes with Grandma and we will be well wardrobed for the 5 days we are playing. Even better my friend Misty and her husband are going with us. Misty and I are shooting a fantastic wedding on Saturday! I can't wait. I always enjoy working with Misty and the fact that we get to do a fun vacation together while were at it makes it even better. I am hoping to get a chance to shoot some fun pictures and capture some of the fun things in Vegas that we didn't see last time. Any out of the ordinary must-sees would be greatly appreciated.
For my Vegas friends.. and blog readers if you are interested in pictures let me know. I have time on Monday, and Tuesday AM, leave me a comment with an email address and I will get back to you!
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
How fun! I hope that you have a fantastic time in Vegas! We've never stopped there... we drive through several times a year, but never stopped. Does that make us weird?
Have a great time Lee! Can't wait to see the pictures. And I CANNOT wait until next week for our pictures! Can you tell? I am stoked!
Ahhhh! That sounds like so much fun, can't wait to see the pics from the wedding, and I'm so jealous that you get to be there!
Hope you're having a great time in Vegas.
I would love pictures of the baby this week, if you're still willing (and I'm pretty sure you are).
I'll call you Wednesday.
Jennie
Vegas Baby! How fun! I love to see all the stuff they have down there. Mike and I went a few months ago and it was incredible the opulance that reigns there. The buildings and "the extras" are so pretty. But then we went to the Temple with it's simple elegance. What a difference the Spirit makes. It was truly beautiful there. Have a super time!
Post a Comment