1. Texas looks about the same as Indiana, except less green, but still greener than I expected.
2. Texas is hot and humid, but not any worse than Indiana's hot and humid, at least Dallas.
3. Wearing cute new heels all day for over 12 hours will leave you with very sore feet, even two days later.
4. I actually don't mind the humidity, I think it is wearing on me. I love the heat.
5. I still think I would like to live in Texas one day.
6. Red and Yellow are gorgeous colors for a wedding. I wasn't sure, but here is the proof.




3 comments:
Beautiful photo!
Hey, that's not nice teasing us like that with only one picture!
I'm glad you're not under water...how far is it from you guys? I wanted to call to make sure you guys were o.k., but everytime I could it was 11:30 your time!
I think you need to shoot for living in phoenix if you like it hot...that way I can visit easier!
That does look beautiful!!!
Post a Comment