Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Weird Wednesday
I am starting something new.. Wednesday is going to be Weird Wednesday. Embrace your weirdness. While getting dinner ready I ate a frozen potato wedge. I realized that is kind of weird. I like frozen fries, tater tots, potato wedges, any form of fried potato frozen I pretty much enjoy. I think I might like them better frozen than cooked. Weird.. I know. Jump in and embrace your weirdness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Frozen potatoes huh???? Well...I'll have to give it a try.
When I was pregnant with Elisabeth I would eat on average two pounds of frozen green beans a day. Oh how I craved them. Now....not so much.
Ha! Once in a while I'll pop a frozen potato in my mouth too.
Weirdness?? There is too much to pinpoint right now.
I like smoked oysters from the can. I can clear the entire first floor of my house just by getting out the can opener.
i love cold choc milk w/ marshmellows(they get all gummy and chewy
You are so cute, I hope you don't mind that I stalked out your blog from Ana's - you can stalk out mine from her blog too - if that makes sense...anyway, you totally made me laugh - thanks for being weird, it was great!
That's one thing I love about you, you're not afraid of your own weirdness. I, for one, like to pluck great swaths of leg hair out with tweezers. Just for fun.
Post a Comment