Tuesday, June 10, 2008

In Case You Were Wondering...

My feet still hurt. I put off running until today, thinking they would get better, they haven't yet, but I ran anyway. I think I will be investing in some cute black maryjane crocs to shoot in from now on. At least for part of the day. But they were cute and I still say it was worth it.

Now back to your regularly scheduled day.

4 comments:

Allison said...

I, for one, would like to see a picture of these cute torture shoes! Way to go for running....you rock!

8 more days...

Heather said...

Yeah, way to be dedicated on the running. Let's so those shoes!

MadMadameMim said...

so sorry your feet hurt but I hope the shoes were totally worth it. I totally love the pics by the way, you are awesome.

Misty said...

I just bought some darling crocs for shooting in! Do it! I forget the name of them, but they're even cuter than the mary janes.