But whose counting? Me. I am totally counting down the days until I go back home to Washington. And while I am excited about this.. I thought I would mention I have two last minute spots open for pictures. And if you are interested leave me a comment or drop me an email at lee1201 (at) msn (dot) com. I will do my best to work with your schedule. And if they stay open I am just going to live it up with my family.
My sister in law keeps asking me what do I want to do while I am home. My response is simple. Have fun. Hang out. Talk. Spend time with family. And lastly hit the Church Bookstore. Really my requests are quite simple. I am excited for the kids to play with their cousins. Excited to see some of my friends. And just be in my favorite state. Washington.
I hope these next four days fly by. And the following eight drag on forever.
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
I would love to get together while you're here!
Seriously, HOO-RAY!
That sounds like so much fun!!! Enjoy it and I too hope it lasts forever...
Vacation! We need one too.
So excited for you! You'll have to eat plenty of yummy-fresh-crisp apples for me.
You are so LUCKY!!! Don't have too much fun that you don't come back.
Wait..when are you leaving again? I know we talked about this. Is it before the 12th?
Am I to understand you were here and I missed it? That is deeply depressing!
Post a Comment