Thursday, April 09, 2009

Jetlag

Tired. Exhausted. Sluggish. These are great words to describe me today. I finally peeled my body from the sheets this morning at 9:15AM or so. I heard Little Miss pitter-pattering around so I decided I should get up and be Mom. Little Man is still blissfully sleeping. And we are happy, yet sad to be home. I checked my email to find hundreds of emails. Google reader had nearly 200 unread posts. I quickly deleted emails.. and skimmed over my google reader, and then just marked them all read. I have over 1300 pictures to go through. The kids and I enjoyed every minute we had back home. It was wonderful. And I will blog it. But not today. Today we are going to recover.

5 comments:

Allison said...

Seeing you was......so normal. Thanks for reminding me that even though you are far away we are still friends. Not a thing has changed between us and in a world of so much change and uncertainty, having a friendship like yours is comforting. Love and miss you...

MadMadameMim said...

so glad your back, even though back mean farther away. I'm glad you had a wonderful time, wish I could have seen you, but I will, soon. Have a good recovery day :).

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you here, that was fun, despite the cold weather.

Lisa Christine said...

It was great to see you :) Sorry that Elisabeth's spit up mishap almost caused you to hurl...lol....that's one for the memory books!

Beth said...

so glad you're back!