Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Shh... it's a secret
A BIG secret! And I don't know who is going to be more excited me.. or my children. We are going to go to Church on a beautiful Sunday in May, come home, eat lunch, and then jet off to Orlando for a week. And we aren't telling them any of the details. We will pack their stuff and be as discreet as possible. And then we will be off for a week of fun and family time in Disney World. We are excited and I cannot wait for their reactions when they realize we are going to spend a whole week at the happiest place on earth. As long as no one spills the beans my dream for last 4 years will happen. I can't wait! And even better we get to meet my fantastic brother and his family there for one day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
totally cool! They're going to flip!
That's gonna be so much fun!! We surprised the twins with a trip to Disneyland for their 8th Birthday and they had NO IDEA ahead of time. It was so awesome (once it finally sank in that we were really going) We told them the morning we left for the airport. Have fun planning!
How fun!!! We hope to go soon. Anistyn keeps pausing Disneyland commericials on tv for me to watch, so I think we better make it soon! (:
What week did you decide to go?
You guys are going to have soooo much fun!
Yeah! Next time we are so there.
No way!!!! SO FUN!
My sister in law did that with her kids 2 years ago. They secretly planned the vacation. They just woke them up one morning and said "let's go"
Don't worry....I won't tell them!
How exciting!
That is so fun! They're SO lucky they have a fun mom like you :)
Have fun! That's such a great idea!
I am so jealous. Disney Land (World) as a mom is so much better than I ever expected. 7 days of guaranteed happiness? Sign me up:)
Post a Comment