I am so excited for THIS tonight. I know I have been more politically minded on my blog lately.. and also with those I talk to. But I feel the need to be even more aware of things that are going on and to be up to date on all of the current events. Especially when it comes to my freedoms, the Constitution. And this Country that I love. I believe our Founding Father's were truly inspired by God to organize this country in a way that would allow men and women freedoms and liberties. And that the government was there to work for us, not us work for them.
Tonight I will watch Glenn Beck. I believe in these 9 Principles.
1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
And I believe in these 12 Values
Honesty
Reverence
Hope
Thrift
Humility
Charity
Sincerity
Moderation
Hard Work
Courage
Personal Responsibility
Gratitude
If you believe these things please tune into Glenn Beck. He is on Fox News today 5:00 Eastern Time. If you aren't home TiVo it. Tell those you know. And if you don't have it call one of your friends that does.
And I can't promise I won't have more to say about politics. I believe in our Country. And I believe no matter what party you are part of we all want a nation with better values and morals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I agree, funny I just finished my We Surround Them post.
I haven't blogged mine yet because I word suck. I can never seem to put into words my feeling when it comes to these things that are tender to my heart. I loved his show yesterday and cried and laughed with Glenn. Thank you for your post.
Post a Comment