Tuesday, April 28, 2009

27 Days Late

Randy had his birthday 27 days ago. I did not see him on his birthday. I was in Washington, he was in Chicago for work. We texted, we chatted on the phone, but I didn't wish him a very Happy Birthday on my blog like normal. He even checked my blog.. and he never does that anymore. I kept meaning to get it done, and then I realized I have two more days in April to do it. Because if it isn't on his day.. it should still be on his month.. right?

Here is my most recent picture of Randy. I love it! He is totally driven to support what he believes in, and I admire that greatly.


A few of the reasons I love my husband, and I want to wish him a Happy Late Birthday this year.

  • He is totally hot. He makes me melt.
  • He makes me laugh. all.of.the.time.
  • He is an extremely hard worker.
  • He is the best husband in the world, hands down.
  • He is the best father in the world, hand down.
  • He loves the Lord.
  • He is a righteous Priesthood holder.
  • He is my best friend.
  • He is my better half. He makes me want to be better.

After ten years of being with this wonderful man, I love him more. Happy late birthday love.

2 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

I think that the sweetness of this post will make up for its tardiness :)

Happy Birthday Randy!

Lauren said...

Kate was sitting next to me as I was looking at your blog, and she leaned over to see the picture of Randy, then she gave me a shy smile, I think Kate likes Randy.