We were off for the airport. The kids were sad. They didn't want to be in a picture. See.

And then the obliged.. Kind of. But at least I have their pouty faces. Or one pouty face and one serious cheese.

I decided Randy and I should be in on the pictures. We were excited too.

And we didn't crash while driving down the freeway. Randy's a good driver.

We got to the airport and parked in long term parking. My kids were oblivious and even asked me why I had a stroller. I told them that a neighbor told me to take it. So I had it. True story.
Randy got us checked in while I entertained the kids, took their sweet picture and just hung out. It was all I could do to not jump up and down and ask them if they were so excited. Because I was!! We told them we should go hang out with Dad while he waited for the plane. So we did. And then we should go check out his seat on the plane. So we did. And then we should just go with Dad on the plane. So we did.
Randy got us checked in while I entertained the kids, took their sweet picture and just hung out. It was all I could do to not jump up and down and ask them if they were so excited. Because I was!! We told them we should go hang out with Dad while he waited for the plane. So we did. And then we should go check out his seat on the plane. So we did. And then we should just go with Dad on the plane. So we did.They were so excited we were going. And confused why we were going. Little Man was all I know what is in Orlando.. Disney World. But I know, I know we aren't going there. That was easy.
The kids were excited.. we had finally landed in Orlando. It was the longest two hour flight of my life. I was ready to be there and for the kids to be in on the secret!!

We told the kids we needed to take a bus to our hotel. True story. We were waiting for Disney's Magical Express right here. They still didn't have a clue. And I don't know what is up with the strange rat thing my kids are doing. You will see it again, don't you worry. It repeats often.

The kids were excited.. we had finally landed in Orlando. It was the longest two hour flight of my life. I was ready to be there and for the kids to be in on the secret!!
We told the kids we needed to take a bus to our hotel. True story. We were waiting for Disney's Magical Express right here. They still didn't have a clue. And I don't know what is up with the strange rat thing my kids are doing. You will see it again, don't you worry. It repeats often.

The kids were watching the Disney World video. Or at least Little Miss was. Check out that entranced look. They still hadn't caught on. They said they wished they could go to Disney World many times on the bus ride, but that they knew we weren't going. 

And then Little Man saw the Welcome to Disney World Resort sign. He started to wonder. (see him wondering.)

And then it clicked as we were pulling up to our hotel. We are in Disney World. 
Little Miss was kind of over the flash and the camera so she opted to just close her eyes. Nice eh? They were excited at least they were going to see Disney World. But going to the parks they still weren't so sure.

Inside the hotel Little Miss started jumping like Tigger. She was so excited. And we told them we really were at Disney World for a whole week. We were really there. She was thrilled.
And the grin didn't go away.

Little Miss was kind of over the flash and the camera so she opted to just close her eyes. Nice eh? They were excited at least they were going to see Disney World. But going to the parks they still weren't so sure.

Inside the hotel Little Miss started jumping like Tigger. She was so excited. And we told them we really were at Disney World for a whole week. We were really there. She was thrilled.

And the grin didn't go away.
Check back soon for the next day. Sorry to draw it out forever but I have TONS of fun snapshots to share. This was a fun trip for me. I loved being Mom. And Randy, strangers, and myself all took fun snapshots to remember the trip and relive our memories! It was great!



4 comments:
This is so fun to read about! Also, you rocked your point and shoot.
ditto Misty... pretty good shots for a p&s! ;)... LOL. Also are you the greatest mom or what?
It is funny how it took them so long to finally realize what was going on - what a fun surprise!
That was great. I wonder if I would ever have the patients to pull it off. Probably not! You are awesome!
Post a Comment