There is something about Mother's. I once heard it a man say the day his mother died his world changed. Mother's are there to feel your joy, your pain. To be just as excited as you are. They know your flaws. They know you often better than you know you. There is nothing like your Mother.
My Mother is the type that I can call at any moment. She will laugh or cry with me. She will listen to me and she always loves me. She is the type of Mother I hope to be when I grow up. I feel blessed to be her daughter.
And today I feel blessed to be a mother to two wonderful children, who want to snuggle and spend as much time as they can with me. I only hope I can be the same type of mother to them, that mine was to me.
To every Mother I know. Happy Mother's Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You are such a great mom. It's so easy to see how much you enjoy your kids.
Where are the Florida pictures??? I know you took some.
Post a Comment