Monday, December 21, 2009

Baby it's cold outside..

My poor children have a crazy mother. A mother who doesn't care that it is cold. That it is snowing. A mother who wants a picture at any cost. Even if that means standing outside in the cold while it snows and pictures are snapped when we should be in the car rushing off to Church. They sure look cute though. And cold.
The laugh through the craziness and have fun, even if they are freezing. And that melts my heart.
Little Miss wore her hair in her natural curl. I love it. But then again I think I might be partial to curls.
And Randy and Little Man were all over the place being the crazy fun loving boys that they are.
The craziness was worth it. I am grateful for the fun memories that were created. The snow falling. The freezing cold, and the love that was felt.

No comments: