Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009

Christmas morning at our home was lovely. The children woke up after 7 AM, much to my dismay. I am all about the 5 AM Christmas Morning wake up! I actually woke them up, I was ready! The kids were dazzled by the gifts left by Santa and were excited to give the gifts they had for each other and for us.

Little Man was especially delighted that he received the helicopters he had been wanting for years.

Little Miss was thrilled. She received the Just Like You doll she wanted. She has hardly put her dolly down.
She also received many outfits for this doll. An elf was busy sewing for her. We enjoyed our day as a family. We didn't leave our home once. Honestly I couldn't ask for a better Christmas Day. The children played happily and we had wonderful dinner guests to make the day even more enjoyable. We are especially grateful for our Savior and for His birth. For the gift that He gave us. What a wonderful time of the year.


1 comment:

MadMadameMim said...

What a great Christmas. Next year, we are doing that again. I so missed it this year!