Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happiness is:

My husband who loves me. More than I could ever imagine.

My children who squeeze me and whisper I am the best Mom ever. Even when I am not.

Friends who love me and listen to me. They teach me how to be a better friend.

Knowing my loving Heavenly Father has a plan for me. Even when I don't really get it.

Is realizing that my 'dumb dog' is barking for a reason. She wanted her other 'dumb friend' to come back home.

Laughing until you cry. And allowing the tears to come.

Happiness is a Mission, I am always on. To be happy. To find joy. To see the blessings in my life. I am blessed more than I deserve. My Mission is to find the happiness and the joy. Be on the look out for more happy things.

2 comments:

Good Buy Consignment said...

Sounds like you have a very good grip on what really matters and lots of reasons to be happy. I love the pictures from snow day - especially Little Miss and her cat Cinderella - just precious.

stalker sarah said...

Love it! I love to love and listen to you! You do the same for me! Great friends are hard to come by!!! You ROCK!!!!