Little Miss is happy to watch her older brother play Super Mario on Wii, and snuggle with her cat Cinderella, she has been freshly washed, and is bright white again!!

Little Man is focused. He wants to get 100 guys. He is determined and enjoying a day of Wii and relaxing.
Little Man is so happy today. He decided he could pause for me and show me his smile. And I have to say while it is snowing today the light is wonderful. The bright white snow is great for reflecting and helping the to look great. I am loving it.

Little Miss is always ready to jump in and smile. She is enjoying our snuggle time and spending time together.
Our snow day is fun and lazy. We aren't going outside and playing in it. Something to do with it being cold and my crazy lungs that lock up in this cold.

Little Man is focused. He wants to get 100 guys. He is determined and enjoying a day of Wii and relaxing.

Little Man is so happy today. He decided he could pause for me and show me his smile. And I have to say while it is snowing today the light is wonderful. The bright white snow is great for reflecting and helping the to look great. I am loving it.

Little Miss is always ready to jump in and smile. She is enjoying our snuggle time and spending time together.
Our snow day is fun and lazy. We aren't going outside and playing in it. Something to do with it being cold and my crazy lungs that lock up in this cold.



1 comment:
Sorry to hear about how the weather is affecting you, but I agree that is some fantastic indoor lighting!!!
Post a Comment