Monday, April 12, 2010

Adjusting

It's weird to be here. But yet very normal. I never expected to be back, but here I am.

We are so excited to be near our family. Although we still want to keep the priority on what is best for our own little family rather than being pulled in many directions. I think that is one lesson we learned well, and one we plan to hold near and dear. My kids, my husband, my family comes first. The needs of our family comes first, before we are running everywhere and not doing what we want to do as a family. A lesson learned, a lesson cherished, a lesson to be remembered.

Randy started work today at Smith Barney. He is so excited for all of the changes coming our way. Our life has definitely changed greatly, but we have been so blessed and guided throughout it all. Knowing that things are right has made everything so much easier.

We finally feel like the dust is starting to settle. The house in Indiana will close soon, and that will make it feel final.

4 comments:

MadMadameMim said...

I'm so glad you guys are here, I bet the kids are so happy to see their Dad again.

amanda said...

I'm so glad it all worked out for you. And how lucky you are to be close to family:)

stalker sarah said...

Well, my life still isn't the same without you guys! But I'm glad it all worked out! Hope Randy's first week is AWESOME! :) Call me soon. Miss you!!!

tharker said...

I'm glad you're here! We need to get together sometime! (and snuggle on Tiffany's sweet new baby!)