Friday, April 23, 2010
One
Today I ran ONE whole mile. I am so proud of myself. Really, I am. And I am laughing at how excited I am at my accomplishment of running one mile straight. But it's the little things in life right? After not running for over eighteen months, and not doing much at all in the last nine months I decided I was going to run today, and see if I could run a mile. I did. I didn't stop once. Now I have this grand idea of running more, and more, and more. At least I could do one. I don't think a bear would chase me that far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
a bear might chase you that far. Your a great piece of meat :)
So excited for you! Good job! Can't wait to run with you!
Great job, a mile is a good place to start, I need to start again. have you ever read the book Running with angels? It's a good read and now you are not like the lady in the book, I just thought of the starting out small and now she runs marathons.
Way to go, Lee! You're always one to look for the next challenge and go for it!
Woohoo! Being able to outrun a bear is paramount! Lol.
Hey, that's no reason to laugh at yourself! I think a mile is awesome!
Post a Comment