This hasn't all been easy. There have been many tears shed over this. I have moments of fear, doubt, discouragement, and wondering if we were doing what was right. But those moments were outweighed by peace, comfort, calmness and the sweet assurance of the Spirit. My Faith is stronger. I know that the Lord is aware of us, he cares about the small things, and the big things.
Our home is sold. My husband and I will reunite next week. Our family will be together again in a week. My life will begin to feel somewhat normal again with him. I am so very grateful for our blessings.



7 comments:
So glad that everything worked out and that you are feeling better. Miss you guys!
SO glad! Congrats, my friend! glad you have you home!
SO happy for you!!! (and for us here in the Tri who get to have you back!)
You truly have been blesses. It all happened to fast!! You knew it would all work out and it did. I need your faith:) Have fun seeing and driving home with Randy!!
Such good news!!
Yeahoo!
I love seeing the Lords hand in our lives. I am thrilled for you guys.
I'm so glad things worked out just how God wanted them to!!! YAY!!!
Post a Comment