Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
© 2006-2009 Photography By Lee Ann
All pictures are property of Photography By Lee Ann unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy or steal these images, claiming them as your own. It's not nice. If you would like to use them please contact make, and also please refrence where they are from.
1 comment:
So apparently you are famous?! :) A bunch of friends on Facebook were talking about you and how awesome you are at pics. Boy did I feel lucky that I have actually met you!! Some of them didn't know you in person and I got to post that I actually DO! Haha you celebrity you!
So I am on my way to see if I can see all the pics of Tiff's new little man - saw that one linked to your blog and it's adorable!!! How far in advance do I need to schedule you for sometime this summer? We would love some pics by the famous photog. Okay I will go check out your website now...happy Sunday!
Post a Comment