Monday, May 10, 2010

Dear Blog,

My mind is so busy lately, that writing feels very difficult. I am never sure what to write about so I don't. But I like when I write more often, it helps me to remember things going on in my life, and also it is good therapy.

I am trying to be healthier. (30 is coming in 10 days!!) I am cutting out sugar. Well kind of. Not completely, but I am scaling way back. I am trying to work out consistently. Truth be told, I really don't like it. But I like being in good shape, and I have yet to find a magic way to be in shape and put in no effort. Running. I hate it. I am trying to tolerate it. I can now run just over two miles straight without stopping. (Stop the applause.) At least I am progressing, hopefully my body will quit jiggling so much when I run down the road. But until then, my apologies to those who see me. It ain't pretty.

I am turning 30. 30!!! Seriously how did this happen. Maybe it shouldn't be a big deal to me, but I am kind of freaking out. Just a teeny tiny bit. Seriously 30?!? I thought I would be all accomplished or something. Really in my teenage planned life I wasn't even supposed to be married until I was 30. No kids until 35. What a silly plan I had. I am determined to own 30, and rock it.

30. It's coming.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

You will totally ROCK 30! Now that I am 9 days away from 33, I can tell you that 30 is the new 20! (:

stalker sarah said...

YAY for you! You are awesome. I would never cut out sugar. Nope. No way! And you know you look fantastic!!!! You don't need to change a thing! But have fun rockin' 30! I'm currently rockin' 31. And it's AWESOME! :)

Allison said...

You totally rock 30! Come run 2 miles with me....I need a running friend!

Brittney said...

You are such a brave woman, I can't even feign the ambition of reducing my sugar intake :) Thirty won't even know what hit it.

MadMadameMim said...

first of all I take offense at you hating running. Seriously!
Second so by your high school plan you are way more acco,plished by thirty than you expected. So congrats! Love Thirty! (I keep telling myself ;))

Shmobby said...

Haha thanks for making me laugh out loud! I think the same jiggly thoughts every time I go run in public. And whoever said it is soo right - thirty is the new twenty!! Seriously...getting closer to 33 and still forget I'm not somewhere lost in the twenties! :)