Me, I am a total slacker. I promise I have great reasons.
1. We moved, and I am trying to get totally settled, and make this house my home, hopefully longer than two years!!
2. I haven't been online a lot and find it easier to spend less time on.
3. My kids, they go crazy if I am on the computer and they are awake, and my friend Alicia keeps telling me I need to go to bed earlier so I will feel better, so my blog and everything are being neglected. Sorry, if you are glad thank her, and if you are sad, blame her.
Since we have moved I have hung curtains, and have more to hang. Guess what I did yesterday and today? I painted my kitchen a nice red color!! I absolutely love it. I also have these great curtains that I got a Target that I am going to hang in there, I think it will look fab!! So it has kept me busy. I know Randy loves that I keep going to Sherwin Williams and coming home with more paint. He is a good sport about it!!
I promise to share some pictures once I get my camera back. It broke, so I sent in to get fixed.. *sigh* I really miss it.
My kids have been totally crazy, but they are really trying. And I am trying harder to be more patient and kind with them. Little man wants to help do everything, I just need to slow down and let him, what a difference it makes. And the Princess, well she just wants to do everything her brother does. They are good helpers, just slower than me, but that will change in time lol. They have been through a lot of change the past six weeks, I think they are finally starting to feel like they are getting their feet on the ground.
Did I mention we moved into the BEST ward ever!! I seriously love it! I have met some really great ladies who are just awesome. We did a break the fast potluck at our house Sunday after Church with our new friends and it was awesome. We have playgroup and it is great. I am so happy to be in a great ward, and I already have a calling, CTR 8. I taught on Sunday, and even though I was a little apprehensive it went well, and I actually think I am really going to like it.
Life is slowly getting back to normal. And I promise, I will try to not be such a slacker.. I still need to do my tag from my friend Emily, hopefully I can get to it this week.. I promise I am not ignoring you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I am so happy for you and your new house. I bet you are so tickled to have gotten what you wanted!
And you are so imbitious (sp?)!
don't feel bad about slacking. It happens to all of us and it's a good break for a while. Puts reality in prospective for us.
I hope you are doing well!!
Yay for a new house! And don't feel bad about blogging - we know you are busy!
I can't wait to see your house when you're done!
Glad to have you back! Its nice to be a great ward.
Pictures, pictures, pictures, Lee!
I would post pictures but the dang camera is broken..
Post a Comment