I was tagged by Emily so you get to learn six weird things about me.
1. My hands are bigger than my husbands, I can palm a men's regulation basketball no problem. They were bigger than most of the guys I went to High School with.
2. I had 7 surgeries in the first five years Randy and I were married. It has been two years since the last one!! WOOT!!
3. I helped neuter one of our cats when I was in high school, it was pretty cool. I would totally be a vet if I didn't have to go to school for so long, and the whole I am a Mom thing.
4. I was a lab tech pre-kids. I could even draw my own blood.
5. I count everything, always. I have done it for years and I try to make things add up to the age I am, divide, multipy, subtract, anyway I can do it.
6. I like pickles, a lot. Once when I was a kid my brother asked me if I was pregnant because I ate so many. I got all confused because I knew where babies came from, anyways I thought I did.. So I was all freaked out. They are really good with some Parmesan cheese on them.
I think most people I really know have been tagged, so if you read this, you are tagged, that is unless you already did it, I understand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Dill pickles? And parmesan cheese? Never even imagined it. Maybe I'll be brave and try it...
Girl, I love it. Totally weird, I tried it once in like Elementary school, and was like that is delish!
oh man i love pickles too!! a piece of pickle, cheese and kabana on a toothpick....heaven!!! ok now i'm hungry.....
That was fun to read.
I'm totally laughing and the pickles/pregnancy thing. That is too funny!
I used to love pickles a lot too until I ate too many whilst in my first trimester.
Post a Comment