Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Cursing my Camera, or maybe Best Buy..

I bought my Canon Digital Camera about 18 months ago. A month ago it quit recognizing memory cards. I bought the extended warranty from Best Buy. So I took it there, and they were like oh it shows your warranty was cancelled. WHAT?? Why would I cancel it? They were all did you return it? Umm, NO, it is here in my hand you moron. I was just slightly irritated. I swear I have the worst experiences there, not sure if I will EVER buy anything there again. Sorry I am digressing from my original point of this post. So finally they get it figured out, and they had a glich, I do have the warranty, after two weeks of fighting them over this and calling corporate. So supposedly it is being fixed..
I am just slightly inpatient, and irritated. Maybe that is an understatement.
Sadly and at the fault of them I am missing all of these great photo ops. Oh how I miss having my camera.
We moved, I missed getting all the pictures of moving in. We have decorated and painted and I want pictures of it all.
My kids are doing super cute stuff, and I can't get pictures of it!! AUGHH!!! It is driving me crazy.
Today for instance, my kids have been astronauts, going to outer space. Guess what they are wearing for Space Helmets? Costco milk boxes. They are using their imaginations so much and just having fun. Didn't know there could be such a creative use for those did ya? They look freaking cute!!
So hopefully my camera will be coming home soon.. I miss it... I need it. I am not a great photographer, but I enjoy capturing the memories.

6 comments:

Kermit~the~Frog said...

Oh, that stinks! So does Best Buy. They are ridiculously expensive. I can't wait till you get that camera and take pictures of your house!

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Best Buy = worse than Chinese water torture

Hoope you get your camera back soon!

Andrea said...

That sucks!! Hope you get it back soon!

Rachelle said...

I hope you get your camera back soon. I've not heard good things about Best Buy. Thank goodness there is not one here!

QueenMeadow said...

Aww, sucks having no camera! I hope you get it back soon.

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

hope you get it back soon, and have no more problems with it.