Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mother's Day

Mother's Day. A great day to celebrate our Mother's and also being a Mother. First I need to share about my own Mom, she is really great!

I have the best Mom in the world. I hope I can be the type of Mom to my kids that she was to me. She is a great example of a righteous woman. I can't express how grateful I am for such a wonderful loving Mother who has sacrificed so much for me. I hope that she knows she is the best Mom in the world.

I also have the best husband and kids in the world. Last night Randy took me out on a date. It was wonderful! We got pedicures together. His first one. (Sorry dear to announce that to everyone, but your feet are all nice looking now!! Woot!!) Then we went to dinner had a fantastic time, then off to get my present from him. He knew what he wanted to get me, but wanted to let me choose it to make sure I got what I wanted. So we went to Target and he got me a awesome new clock. It is a huge mahogany framed square clock. It looks terrific in my living room. (I am posting pictures once I get my freaking camera back!!) I am totally thrilled with it.

This morning my kids gave me my present from them. They got me scrapbook stuff. Two leather 12X12 albums, and refill 12X12 paper. I am excited yet totally freaked out on what to do. I do occasional digital scrapbooking and I need ideas on how to do 12X12. So if you have ideas, or links leave them in the comment section please. I am feeling a little inept. I am excited to get it going but now sure if you have to do it differently that the standard 8 1/2 X 11. So since I am handicapped in this department, help!!

My Mother's Day Freaking ROCKED!! To all the other Mom's out there Happy Mother's Day!

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

Glad you had such a good one! And I am loving dh's first pedicure. That's a real man who will do that with you!

Lei said...

Happy Mother's Day, Lee!!!

emlouisa said...

Glad you had a good day!

Kermit~the~Frog said...

Did you take a picture of that pedicure? You know, for posterity.

Happy Mother's Day! You are a great one!