Thursday, June 22, 2006

Happy Birthday Princess!!

I can't believe it has been three years. It doesn't seem like it was that long ago that I held you for the first time, yet I can't imagine life without you. You are so much like me, in so many ways. The things you do crack me up, and then at times I am at my limit, and then I realize how much you are like me. I am sorry I am not the perfect Mommy, and sometimes I just need to remember you are trying, and you and me we aren't that different.

I was terrified the day you were born, you were early and I had no idea what the outcome would be. You were born at 5:38 PM on a Sunday and just 5lbs 1/2 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. Who would have thought you would grow so fast in 3 short years. You are now 29lbs and about 41 inches. You came out strong and with so much spunk! I hope you know how much I adore you, and how grateful I am to be the woman you call Mother.

My princess, my angel, my miracle, I love you.

Take a trip down memory lane and check out my little princess three years ago, and now!


First time I was able to hold her, 6 hours after my c-section. It was midnight I was so tired.


Today, her first picture as a three year old!

No comments: