Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane

I am so excited in less than 24 hours, just a little less we will be landing in Las Vegas! We are looking forward to a fun weekend. We have a few things we are planning on doing, but for the most part we are going to be flying by the seat of our pants!
I know you are going to miss me, but we are going to be having a great times sans kids. I am looking forward to missing them greatly.
I will be back Sunday night, late. So hopefully I will have pictures and some good stories!!

6 comments:

QueenMeadow said...

Yay!! have a great time :) Can't wait to hear how it went, you'll have a blast!

Jenn said...

So exciting! Have a GREAT time in Vegas!

emlouisa said...

man, I am jealous. Have fun!

Rachau said...

Have a great Trip.I love LV!

Anonymous said...

wow. you had a vacation without your kid?! JEALOUS!

Darci said...

Wow what a fun trip you had. I am way jealous.