I think I am now a Soccer Mom, my little man is now playing soccer!! I don't have the minivan or the big SUV but I have a kid in soccer! And boy am I proud!!
I am seriously so proud of him. Tuesday was the first day of soccer. He tried so hard and did great! I feel like we are starting a new stage in life, and it is going to be a long one. I am so excited to have my kids in sports, and to see them grow and develop their skills and talents!
I am the really proud Mommy standing on the sidelines screaming Go Little Man Go! Sure that my Boy is doing better than any other little boy out there.. Or at least I hope to be. Tuesday we had some fun times tackling the ball, wrong sport there buddy but he will get it!
I have never played Soccer, so I am looking forward to learning more about it, and he is going to be getting lots of practice and I am su
Check out that kick? How can you not be so proud?
He had such an awesome time! He worked so hard, and is so excited to get out everyday with the soccer ball and kick it some more! Woo hoo! Go little man! I can't wait for my days and many more years of this! It brings back the memories.
I remember thinking being a Soccer Mom I would be so old, but here I am 26 and I can't think of anything better to do. Next year I will have two kids doing it, and I can't wait. My best memories from my childhood invlove sports!



7 comments:
Fun! He probably won't be concerned about his nail polish matching his uniform like my kid was, LOL!
such fun! I used to go watch my BILs brothers and sisters play soccer. Nothing like getting up early on Saturday mornings in the cold to watch a bunch of kids kick a ball around. :)
I love football(soccer).The world cup is on right now.So it's a real buzz right now.GO Australia LOL !
:)
Yay for sports :) Looks like great fun for him (and you, hehe)
I'm a soccer fan too!
Love the pics, btw!
That's great! Those are great pictures too!
cute kid! I wish mine enjoyed soccer as much as yours does. He's always doing silly dances and avoiding the ball.
Post a Comment