Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I've Been Busy



I have been busy lately, and I don't see it slowing down too much for a while. I brought it all upon myself too. My kids are busy and into everything so I figured might as well have stuff for them to keep them busy, and out of trouble. I forgot that by doing that I would make ME busier than I already am, but hey it is a lot of fun!
The kids are currently in swimming lessons everyday, with my little princess I get to go with her, notice the GET to not HAVE to, I made the choice to sign her up so it is my privlege. Little man is doing his at the same time.
Little Man is the one who is keeping me really busy. He has soccer on Mondays, and T-Ball on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We have play group and then Little Princess has Speech Therapy a couple of days in the week also. Then there is story time and park days and lots of fun things for the kids.
We had the birthday last week also, and then my big brother and his family moved back, so exciting!! So life is busy, but busy is good. I find the busier I am the happier I am. The more on my list the more fun it is.
I'm busy, I'm running all the time for here to there, and trying to keep up on the house. I wouldn't trade it for anything.
I have gotten some great photo ops so here are some pictures of my cute kids for your viewing pleasure!

No comments: