Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
© 2006-2009 Photography By Lee Ann
All pictures are property of Photography By Lee Ann unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy or steal these images, claiming them as your own. It's not nice. If you would like to use them please contact make, and also please refrence where they are from.
7 comments:
I hope this is your last. 9 is way more than too many.
Just tell you dh not to make you laugh. I hope you heal quickly.
i hate filling out the past surgeries on medical histories- i've had 9 too but thats over 22 yrs
Hopefully 9 is your magical number and you can be done :)
I hope you recover quickly. 9 surguries is pleanty!!!
9 surgeries in 8 yrs?!- they should give you a multiple surgery discount!
I think you can be excused from a tithing in this circumstance. ;)
Hope you're feeling better!
Post a Comment