At the Excalibur Dinner Show
Me getting my pedicure!
Sirens of TI the Explosion
Treasure Island
© 2006-2009 Photography By Lee Ann
All pictures are property of Photography By Lee Ann unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy or steal these images, claiming them as your own. It's not nice. If you would like to use them please contact make, and also please refrence where they are from.
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had SO much fun!!! You're both adorable. :0) And LOL - Mark was just complaining about his feet last night, and I told him to get a pedi. He stopped, thought about it sec, and then asked if I thought that'd be too weird. ROFL! I'll have to show him your blog!
WHERE did you get those cute shirts? They're adorable! I don't know if I could have pulled off the skirts, though- my legs are pretty thick sans kids. :p I wish I could have gotten a sitter and met you at the rainforest cafe- been there a couple of times and loved it. Looks like you had a BLAST!! :)
My shirts are from www.layersclothing.com
I love them
Post a Comment