Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Surgery

I had surgery early this AM. And I am pretty drugged on percocet, so I won't be blogging much, I am not sure what would come out of my mouth, or if it would make much sense. So I am taking a little break. Going to get some rest and take care of my body.

EDITED TO ADD:

After much personal debate I decided to tell what I had done.
I had a tubal and an ablation done. My dr's have great hopes of it helping my lupus.

Also thank you for the well wishes. They are greatly appreciated.

9 comments:

Amber said...

Surgery for what? I hope you recover quickly!

Valarie said...

ditto, amber.

QueenMeadow said...

I hope you recover quickly. ((hugs))

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Ditto Val, who ditto-ed Amber. I guess I could ditto Meadow, too.

Jenn said...

Get better! Rest up and take care of yourself (or make your hubby do it). I hope you're feeling physically (and emotionally) better quickly!

Rachau said...

Take care ang get better soon.

lackrik said...

Hang in there Lee! I'm thinking about you and praying for a quick recovery!

Valarie said...

here's another wish for a spedy recovery. I'd totally consider having that done in the future.

Kermit~the~Frog said...

Lee, I will be so happy if it does help your lupus! When I kept hearing about ablation I asked my OB--he laughed and said he was performing two that very day, and listed some of the benefits. Very interesting stuff.