Tuesday, August 15, 2006

2996

In honor of 9/11 I am participating in a tribute to one of the 2996 people that were killed on that horrible day. This September marks the 5th Anniversary of a horrific tragedy.

If you are interested in participating please go to the link and sign up. They have 61% of the people someone to honor them. I hope that they can get all of them signed up with a blogger and that 9/11 will be a truly memorable day.

Too often I think people forget what happened that day and the impact it had on our nation. What a great way for us to remember.

5 comments:

~V~ said...

Thanks so much 4 letting us know about this...what an honor just to be able to honor THEM!!!

Jenn said...

That's a really neat idea!

Tanya said...

Very cool. Thanks for sharing it.

Deannna - Younique Presenter said...

good for you for getting the ward out! its coming up quick!

Kermit~the~Frog said...

Thanks, I've signed up for mine. How did you do the code for the your sidebar?