Sometimes being the Mom you get pretty flowers from your children. You get all the nice sweet things, and it just seems like everything is perfect.
And then somedays your kids just tell you gross stuff and do gross stuff and you are like GROSS!! Today was a gross day. Thankfully I didn't have to deal with all of it.
My good friend Tiffany watched my kids today while I went to a meeting. I don't think I have ever mentioned that my daughter has a really bad gag reflex, she throws up easily. She gets car sick, and the sight of blood, poo, or anything nasty makes her gag. Even her own poo!! Tiffany's little boy who is almost two pooped in his undies today, (they are getting the potty training down!) My little girl was walking past and saw the poo and started gagging, and said I throw up, and promptly did so on top of the poo. So Tiffany had a big pile of nastiness to clean up! That just had to suck, and I felt bad but was so glad I wasn't the one having to do it.
Then tonight my son has been eating a lot of watermelon and fruit. So tonight my son was in the bathroom doing his business. Then he starts yelling Mom, Dad my poop there is red coming out of it. There is RED!!!! So I run up there worried there is something wrong. Nope the poo has watermelon pieces in it. Totally nasty, I know.
The things kids do.. They crack me up, even when it is pretty nasty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
gross! YOur poor friend! Ah well, we all get our turn to clean up nastiness!
EWWWW! LOL But it's so true the good has to come and so does the gross and all we really have after it's said and done is our laughter! :D
I'm sorrry for your friend who had double yuck to clean up, but BONUS for you!
ROFL ROFL ROFL on the watermelon poo.
But as a self-diagnosed emetophobe, I think I would DIE if I had a kid with a hyper gag reflex. Throwing up is awful!!!
The things you get to put up with when you're a mommy! ROFL!!!
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gross, for sure!
Post a Comment