Little Princess came down the stairs crying with her cute bum showing, she has my lack of butt so it happens! OWWW!! Brother hit me. OWWW Mommy, make it better. (She says it so cute though!!)
I ask Little Princess where the owie is, after I had pulled her pants up. She pulls the back of her pants down and said my Bum. Mommy Kiss my Bum. So I did. She hugged me and said oh, it's all better, and off she went. The things us Mom's do for our kids!
Monday, August 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
That's so funny! And YES, what we won't do to help our kids....
Ha! Glad I haven't had to kiss bums yet. I'm sure its coming!!!
Lol! I've "kissed butt" before, too. Kids are the cutest things, aren't they?
Gotta love being a mom!
ROFL! I've done that one too. Ahhh....kids.
ahhh, a true mom!!
You are a great mummy Lee!
Post a Comment