Sunday, August 20, 2006

The rest of Camp.

Little Man Roasting his Marshmallow. trying to get perfection. Me I like them black!
Daddy helping Little Princess roast a marshmallow, she was having fun!
Finally a picture without the hands going everywhere, and he held still! A miracle!
I thought this was just a cool picture!


The little Princess and me.

7 comments:

QueenMeadow said...

What great pictures!! Looks like a great time.

smart mama said...

looks fun

Alicia said...

What a fun trip!! I love camping with my family. You guys look a lot cleaner than we did while we were camping, lol!

Dixie Chic said...

I was gonna say! What type of camping did YOU guys do? You're CLEAN!! LOL!! And you have "cute" clothes on! The total opposite of what I'd pack for camping. I LOVE the one of the 3 on the edge of the whatchacallit. SO pretty!! :)

Dixie Chic said...

Oh, yeah- have I mentioned just how gorgeous you are? Yes? Well, let me say it again. Gorgeous.

Lee said...

Those were the first day of camping, and we were on grass. At the river.

April said...

My dd has the same pink jammies that your daughter is wearing. Fun!!!