Saturday, November 11, 2006

Count Down

I am starting the count down. 13 more days until Black Friday!! I can't wait. I love getting up at 4AM to go stand in line to get the best deals at the stores. I have already begun scouting the ads, and looking for the best deals. 13 more days!!!

3 comments:

Allison said...

So can I jump on your bargain-finding band wagon??? I know how much you love Black Friday (that's also what they call it in the airline industry...my mom's a flight attendant) and since Aaron's family will all be gone for the holidays (we had been in the habit of bargain-hunting together) maybe I'll hook up with you???? What do you think? You may already have shopping buddies...i.e. your mom or sisters-in-laws...if so, that's o.k.

Dixie Chic said...

Is "Black Friday" a widely-known tradition? I mean, does this mean that even the stores in St.George will have major sales? I have never heard of it before. :) Sound verrrrry interesting.......;)

Kim said...

Thanks for the tip to Google Black Friday! Maybe I'll run into you!!!
By the way I have a blog now. I'll be adding more stuff soon.