Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Update

We have been busy! The main highlights of my life!
  • Today Little Miss had her last day of Pre-School, it was such an exciting day for her! She hugged her little friends good-bye and is happy that three year old Pre-School is over! She is looking forward to gymnastics starting in January.
  • I am making Thanksgiving dinner for 17 people at my house. I am so excited, yet slightly scared. I have all sorts of stuff ready for it and it will be a success!!
  • Little Man's birthday is in two weeks, we are getting things in order for his birthday party, we are having a lot of kids over but it is going to be great!
  • I am busy on the piano playing the Hallelujah Chorus, and many other Christmas songs for multiple Church functions. It is busy, but I really love it.
  • Randy has gotten some of the Christmas lights on the house, it isn't done yet to our standards, though others would think it was great. Think Griswold's, that is what we like.
  • Black Friday is only 3 days away, but who is counting? Ha!
  • For a month now I have been feeling better than I have in YEARS. Yes years. It has been a very pleasant and much needed change in my life. I am being consistent with my meds, much better than in the past when I feel good and quit, and I am hoping that things are going to continue this way. I am feeling especially grateful to my Heavenly Father right now.
  • My husband he is just wonderful! He has been very supportive and understanding of all of my music endeavors and has picked up on some of the slack from my absence and devotion to my piano who seems to be getting more attention than him lately. He supports my love for music and that is one of the greatest gifts to me.

I am happy to say we are happy, we are good and life is good.

8 comments:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Glad you're well!

Allison said...

Glad to see you back blogging...I've missed you! Good thing you're just around the corner...or a phonecall away. I'm so glad your life is busy, but happy. We are so blessed, aren't we?

Kermit~the~Frog said...

:):):):):)

Kim said...

Wow, I thought I was busy!!! We will definitely have to get together soon. I still want you to come over and give my your opinion about the house.

Dixie Chic said...

Awesome. :) Pass a little of that carma this way, please?

sheri said...

That's all great to hear! Happy Thanksgiving

Andrea said...

I'm so glad things are god. It makes all the difference.

Olivia said...

Man! you are a busy, busy girl! I'm glad that you are enjoying life's craziness.