Monday, November 13, 2006

I have a big fat bum!

My kids lately do not want to be referred to as little, small, baby or anything of the likeness. They are big, they are huge, they are not little.

I told Little Miss (she would debate that and say she was BIG Miss) that she had a cute little bum, she quickly replied, nope Mama, I have a BIG BUM!!! And since then she has proceeded to turn around and stick her bum at people and say look, my big bum!

Little Man jumped on the band wagon today when he was sitting with his cousin playing games on the computer and told him to scoot over. He has a big fat bum and needs some room. He informed his cousin his was small and didn't need much room at all. They preceded to argue as to who has the biggest bum.

Never thought I would hear my kids insisting they had big bums, and being proud of it! They crack me up!

5 comments:

Rachelle said...

LOL! Your kids are so cute!

Dixie Chic said...

How funny!

Lei said...

that's hilarious!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!

Kim said...

Kids say the funniest things!! So cute.