Sunday, November 26, 2006

I did it!

I made a Turkey. And I have to say it was really good. Do you see the size of this bird? 26lbs! Seriously big turkey.

I was pretty worried I would botch Thanksgiving dinner, and after doing it I was stressed about nothing. I think I did a great job if I do say so myself. My favorite part was the stuffing I made, it was pretty and so good. I didn't get a picture of it, but it was delicious!

Thanksgiving was great! I am so grateful for my wonderful husband and all of his help with making dinner such a success. Thanks babe!

Strangely enough I wouldn't mind doing it all again, it was fun!

5 comments:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Nice job! I've never actually cooked a turkey. I'm a chicken. Ha ha ha.

Alicia said...

Way to go!! I thought my 18lb turkey was big!!

Rachau said...

Wow nice looking Turkey!Would you like to come and cook my Christmas Turkey lol!!!

Kim said...

Good job, I have yet to be the hostess for Thanksgiving. I hope you took notes!!!

sheri said...

Woot! I'm impressed!
Like Char, I've never actually cooked a turkey either. Dh has deep fried it out in the parking lot, but that's it.