Tuesday, December 05, 2006

He did it!!!

It only took one week from the time he found his loose tooth to pulling it out. He is growing up too quickly. Sadly I didn't get to pull it, but his Daddy did, so that is ok! He was really excited and said it didn't hurt it only tickled! What a brave kid! I can't believe it happened before he is 5. Granted only two days before his birthday. (He lost it yesterday!)

Congrats Little Man! You are becoming a very big boy!

P.S. The tooth fairy brought $1.11 so he can give .11 for tithing and still have $1.00 left for him.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Congrats to him! What will the tooth fairy bring him?

Jenn said...

Congrats! Always such a big event!

Lei said...

so cute! love the extra .11!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Lee! He's only barely 5? He looks older. Such a handsome kid! I love when they start loosing teeth, it's so much fun!

Kim said...

I can't get over how cute he is. I love how you spike his hair. My hubby is going on scout campout this weekend. Maybe we can get together Friday night o Saturday morning. I'm taking pictures of Vern and Nicole Peterson's little family if the weather is nice. But I'm doing that Saturday probably in the afternoon.
So, let me know.
TTFN