Last weekend I had the opportunity to spend a few hours with the wonderful and talented Misty and her family. We had a great time visiting at my house, and I was also lucky enough to take advantage of her talent I she took our family pictures. They turned out wonderful. I love them all!! And since I have told her I am interested in photography and learning more and doing it, I got to use her camera, and yes I am coveting it.. and I took her family pictures. So fun! I love it!!! So here they are!! First her cute family.. I think they turned out great. Thanks Misty for the lesson and for the opportunity to be like you. I am in awe of your talent and hope I can develop mine more!!
Friday, December 01, 2006
Photo Fun!
Last weekend I had the opportunity to spend a few hours with the wonderful and talented Misty and her family. We had a great time visiting at my house, and I was also lucky enough to take advantage of her talent I she took our family pictures. They turned out wonderful. I love them all!! And since I have told her I am interested in photography and learning more and doing it, I got to use her camera, and yes I am coveting it.. and I took her family pictures. So fun! I love it!!! So here they are!! First her cute family.. I think they turned out great. Thanks Misty for the lesson and for the opportunity to be like you. I am in awe of your talent and hope I can develop mine more!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That last b&w one is awesome! Man, I wish I could do a shot like that and not be horrified by the sight of my behind.
Post a Comment